Saturday, April 18, 2009

PROM NIGHT

Well, Kenny just left to pick up Meaghan for the Prom. I took a few pictures before he left. I need a good pic for his graduation invitations that I will be doing (haven't a clue what I want to do yet). I really like this one. We are meeting up with them in an hour to take more pictures of the group (11 couples) at the Arboretum. The first picture is Meaghan and Kenny before last year's Prom.

Next post will be this year's picture.

Meaghan will be attending U.T. next year and Kenny UNT.

























We also partially moved Maggie back into the condo today. Tom is working on installing a new kitchen sink for her, and, of course, it didn't go as smoothly as planned. Back tomorrow to complete the project.

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Wow great looking couple! I like your blog!

-Hannah

you can come to mine too if you want!

Pam Sivage said...

Handsome couple! Her dress is beautiful! What a great night for a prom. Can't wait to see more pictures!

ScrapAddict said...

Such a handsome couple.....they grow up sooo fast!