Friday, March 13, 2009

THIS IS MY KIND OF WEATHER!!


I love this weather - if - one can stay home and putter around the house or read a good book or make the card of the day!

Today, I'm featuring our Texana Designs cactus and "thank you" stamps.

The "Thank You" and cactus stamps were embossed with JudiKins Rustique Bent Nail.

The cactus was painted with Pearlescence paints by Yasutomo. I used yellow, orange, and copperish colors.

I used Stampin' Up green(can't remember the name) card stock and core'dinations brown paper from their vintage collection. I used the Cuttlebug bubble folder on the brown paper.

And then I put the final touches on with brown and and dark orange bling.

2 comments:

Pam Sivage said...

Love the bubbles on the card!
Hey if you really like this weather, go sit at the soccer game for me tonight at 6:)

ScrapAddict said...

Love the card! The pebble image is way cool! Y'all have fun in the rain and cold.....I'll stay in and scrap!!