Sunday, March 29, 2009

CRUISIN' AND SCRAPBOOKIN' - GREAT COMBINATION!!!



Joyce and I spent the day in Temple at Wendaful Scrapbooks teaching a class, discussing future classes and talking about the upcoming First Wendaful Scrapbook Cruise (October 31st - November 5th). I've been on several cruises and went on this particular cruise just last spring with a girlfriend, but it was not a scrapbooking cruise. It was great fun! I've always wanted to do a scrapbooking cruise and this one just plopped into my lap unexpectedly.

Janet Bradshaw and I will be doing a Round Robin at Wendafuls on May 9th and teaching tea bag and iris folding classes June 13th.

I also purchased my first set of Copic Markers and can't wait to get started. I will attend an Introductory Class in April at Wendaful Scrapbooks, but also spend some time looking for great Copic Marker tutorials.

And, I found a great denim shirt!

Not to mention, that one of my high school girlfriends, (who lives in Temple) that I had not seen in over 30 years, came by the store and surprised me. We had a wonderful visit and promised to not wait 30 more years (ha!) to get together again! Overall, A GREAT DAY!!

2 comments:

ScrapAddict said...

Yay! Sounds like a wonderful time!!

Pam Sivage said...

Sounds like a great Saturday! I haven't given up hope on going on the Cruise! Loved the first one I went on!