Friday, March 6, 2009

Music and Laughter - Awesome Combination!!


Good morning! It's Friday and suppose to be a beautiful day! Music and laughter are two of my favorite things to do. I wanted to showcase Texana Designs guitar stamp and this is how it turned out.

Stamp: Texana Designs guitar and Stampabilities "Take Time"
Embossing Powder: Ranger Mint Green
Embossing Foil: Ranger Violet
Papers: Green and Black cardstock and Wassau metallic purple
Cuttlebug Allegro folder
And, of course: BLING!

Have a great weekend!

Just got another stamp order (all of them mounted). My hubby's "honey do" list is growing!!!!! He makes all my wooden mounts for me!

3 comments:

Mary said...

What a neat looking card. I love the sentiment that you used. :)

Mary

Pam Sivage said...

Love the guitar!! Great new stamp.

ScrapAddict said...

I love that..it "rocks"!!