Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Lemurs in Love






















I realize that Valentine's Day is over, but I just love this Texana Designs stamp and wanted to do a card with it.

Stamp: Texana Designs "Lemurs in Love" and "Congratulations"
Embossing Powder: Ranger Expresso
Shimmerz: Coffee for the log and Angel for the edge of the stamp
Twinkling H2O: Rich Cocoa for the lemurs
Cuttlebug folder: Heart Blocks
Embellishments: Pearl and rhinestone bling

It doesn't really show in the picture, but the edge of the stamp shimmers and the lemur has a bling eye!! I also used white pigment ink and ran it over the Cuttlebug folder before running it through. It gave the card a very light glaze of white on the red.

Got a new stamp account yesterday so I'm off to prepare my order!!

Have a great day!!

3 comments:

Pam Sivage said...

that is so adorable! Love those little Lemurs and the cute hearts/11

ScrapAddict said...

I just love Lemurs!!!

Just say Julie said...

I am super jealous of the cuttlebug.