Sunday, February 1, 2009

Saturday's Play Day With Maggie





I love scrapbooking and cardmaking with Maggie! She is such a visual person and loves to think outside the box. I've learned so much from her! Maggie spent Saturday with us and we made sample cards for some Texas scrapbooking stores and Texas reps. One rep has Corpus Christi, so we made a pelican and octupus card for her to show. We also made a pirate card since "pirates" is a popular theme for boys' birthday parties. And, of course, a bluebonnet card! I'm having another play day with Joyce on Tuesday. This is too much fun!!

3 comments:

ScrapAddict said...

Oh fun!!

Pam Sivage said...

Love the pelican and the pirate! Sounds like a really fun day...darn, I need to scrap!

Marie said...

I got to see them "in person' and they are awesome cards! Maggie does have a great eye for colors. Love the way you both work so well together. Enjoy