I'm going to try and make a card a day with all these fun new products I've purchase. Today's card is Texana Designs butterfly.
- I stamped the butterfly with VersaMark and embossed with Ranger Queen Gold.
- I just received my shipment of Shimmerz and used Aqua Marine, Burgandy, Iced Lavender and Angel Wings to paint the butterfly
- Someone turned me on to Black Magic ColorCore Cardstock and I just had to try it out. You can sand, tear, and antique it. The one I used is black on one side and purple on the other.
- I ran the black and purple paper through the Cuttlebug using the Stylized Flowers folder. Then I sanded it so the purple would show through.
- I tore the butterfly paper and painted the edge with Angel Wings Shimmerz and then tore the Black Magic ColorCore paper.
- I added a touch of turqoise bling to bring out the Aqua Marine paint on the butterfly.