Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A Time to Retreat


January has been a retreat month for me. I've been staying home reading, watching some TV (totally hooked on Battlestar Galactica and thanks to Net Flix I can watch several episodes at at time) and basically enjoying some much needed down time. I love snuggling under quilts in my recliner with a cup of tea and a good book!

Tomorrow, I will be taking a day trip with Joyce Meyers to several scrapbooking stores in the San Antonio area to discuss the possibility of teaching some classes with our stamp line. Wish us luck!!

A friend of mine ask if I could make her some Valentine tiles for her niece and include her initials. This is the design she liked.

Have a great day! Stay warm!

2 comments:

ScrapAddict said...

Have a fun day trip! Love the tiles!@!

Pam Sivage said...

Well darn, those aren't my initials but it is very cute! The best of luck with the road trip!!