- eating healthier,
- practicing more positive thinking,
- reading good books to help start my day with a great attitude, and
- staying in the moment.
2009 is the year of many changes:
- taking the next step with Texana Designs by having a "rep" to help promote our stamp line.
- Kenny,my youngest, will graduate from McNeil High School and leave for UNT Denton in August.
- Tom and I become empty nesters
- My nephew (my sister's son who is no longer with us) is getting married on the land he just purchased in Vermont. We will spend 3 days in a cottage on the lake celebrating his marriage
- Maggie has decided to get a double major anthropology/biology and will be at U.T. until completion (I get to have her around a little longer!!!)
My wish for each of you:
- may you make time for yourself and do what you enjoy doing
- may you have a healthy and happy year
- may you spend many moments in good conversation with family and friends
- may you create new projects and complete the projects that are important to you
- may you "live, laugh, and love" and
- may it be a year of peace for all!