Wednesday, February 11, 2009




Life has been kind of crazy around here! Boredom doesn't exist in our household! Kenny was in the musical "Urinetown". Interesting name, right? "Urinetown" is an American award-winning satirical comedy musical that pokes fun at capitalism, social irresponsibility, populism, bureaucracy, corporate mismanagement, and petty small town politics. Kenny was one of the poor people. He was Hot Blades Harry (a psychopathic, loose cannon). This was a juicy part that he could play "over the top." I was amazed at the talent in this production. One of the best I've seen!

3 comments:

Pam Sivage said...

I am impressed!! Which one is he? was this high school?

Marie said...

I bet he did a great job! He has a lot of talent and what a great opportunity for him to be involved in. I am sure you enjoyed it too!

ScrapAddict said...

Oh how fun! Congrats to him!