Tuesday, January 6, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I'm looking forward to 2009 and want to be "present" for each day! I started the new year:
  • eating healthier,
  • practicing more positive thinking,
  • reading good books to help start my day with a great attitude, and
  • staying in the moment.
Easier said that done!! But, being intentional and practicing awareness will help.

2009 is the year of many changes:
  • taking the next step with Texana Designs by having a "rep" to help promote our stamp line.
  • Kenny,my youngest, will graduate from McNeil High School and leave for UNT Denton in August.
  • Tom and I become empty nesters
  • My nephew (my sister's son who is no longer with us) is getting married on the land he just purchased in Vermont. We will spend 3 days in a cottage on the lake celebrating his marriage
  • Maggie has decided to get a double major anthropology/biology and will be at U.T. until completion (I get to have her around a little longer!!!)
And this is just what I know now! Who knows what tomorrow will bring! I better catch up on last year's scrapping because there will be lots to do in 2009!

My wish for each of you:
  • may you make time for yourself and do what you enjoy doing
  • may you have a healthy and happy year
  • may you spend many moments in good conversation with family and friends
  • may you create new projects and complete the projects that are important to you
  • may you "live, laugh, and love" and
  • may it be a year of peace for all!

2 comments:

Marie said...

Sounds like a great year ahead for you and your family. Thank you for the kind wishes for all of us for 2009!

ScrapAddict said...

What a wonderful year you have ahead. May it bring you wonderful joy! And, thank you soooo much for the good wishes!