Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Mother's Day Card
























Happy Friday! Life is good over here.
I just got a new order from Scrapbook Haus and putting it in the mail today.
Finished a Mother's Day Card for Tom's mom.
Working on my class at Wendaful's in Temple for tomorrow.
Joyce and I will be teaching a "Christmas in July" class at Scrapbook Haus on July 25th!
Maggie will finish semester classes today and begin studying for finals. Last final on the 19th. Kenny just completed two AP Exams this week and has two more to go next week. Then it should be smooth sailin' to graduation!!
Tom begins the first half of his 2 month PAID sabbatical June 1. He can't wait!!!

I absolutely love this JAM'N Stamps Iris stamp. I know you've seen one card with it. But I just wanted to make another and give it to Tom's mom. I know many who don't get along with their mother-in-law. This is so not the case with me. Tom's mom is awesome and we've had a great relationship for 22 years. She is kind, caring and thoughtful and I'm blessed to have her in my life!!
Happy Mother's Day! Marg!! Love, JS

1 comment:

ScrapAddict said...

Wow! That is stunning! How'd you do the butterfly & dragon flies????