Thursday, December 11, 2008

"Slice" Playing


I finally got to play with my "Slice" today - for the first time! It's a sad affair when you have a new toy and can't find the time to play with it! I have 4 cartridges, but only played with the Christmas cartridge today. Here's a sample of the fun I had!!

It's very easy to use. Some reviewers don't like the fact that you have to hold it while it cuts. I personally enjoyed it and it doesn't take very long. I did notice that after using the blade about 6-7 times, the thicker paper did not cut as thoroughly as the thinner paper. Experience and use will determine how long a blade last.

3 comments:

Pam Sivage said...

Well isn't that cute! You bringing it Sat? Want to see that puppy in action!!

ScrapAddict said...

Cool! I've been debating whether or not to get one...still don't know.

Marie said...

I loved all of the little figures you cut out. Thanks for bringing it on Sat. We had alot of fun with all of the tools there!